Sunday, March 22, 2015

Framily Zentangle night!

 
 
The night was cold but the company was on fire! Gathered around my kitchen table was family that are also friends and friends that have become family. Hence... Framily!!
We had a wide breadth of talent around the table with seasoned tanglers and a newbie to add to our little gang. 
Winter has done a number on our vitamin D and our backs but still with my niece reminding me that there is nothing like hurling yourself in the air and falling into a dog bed of snow. Forever a kid she reminds me to chill and not take life so seriously. We started the night with Vein, moved on to some Purk and Mazzinator and finished with my own creation called Asana! This was my first go at teaching Asana and I learned a lot! It's a high focus tangle but lots of variations! I look forward to teaching it again and gathering with my framily again!



Thank you again to my captive audience!!

No comments:

Post a Comment